Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 15, 2010

Shout Out Louds


I think when I first heard of The Shout Out Loud's, was around the time that Say Hi To Your Mom and Clap Your Hands Say Yeah all came out. I remember a friend mentioning these band names over IM and I was so confused what she was trying to telling me. I was clapping my hands and saying "yeah", I was like, ok, sure - I'll say "hi" to my mom. You want me to shout out loud? Well, I have since falled in love with their past albums Our Ill Wills and How How Gaff Gaff, and now their latest album Work has sealed it for me.

I just adore the Swedes. How is it that such a small country with such cold weather and creators of Pipi Longstocking could bring such great music to me? (I digress, but I was a HUGE Pipi fan...and even she too had a great catchy song!)

Ok. So if you are a fan of Swedish bands, (Jens Lekman, Lykke Li, Peter Bjorn & John, The Knife, The Teddybears, The Cardigans, etc etc) and you REALLY love Phoenix - well then You'll fall hard like their song for their latest effort. Asked by someone which songs out of the album did I like and I stated rattling off the numbers on the cd...it turned out I listed about all of them. Muah - can't wait til they come so I can dance and sing with them. Happy happy, joy joy.

Download:
Walls
Fall Hard (Passion Pit Summertime Radio Remix)
Tonight I Have To Leave It

http://www.myspace.com/shoutoutlouds

No comments:

 
>